Praveen Bharadhwaj on Thu, 24 Dec 2020 08:56:28 +0100

Customizing the Online PARI/GP with Interactive GUI

Hi,

I have been trying out the online (in-browser) version. I'm now
thinking that this could be the basis for developing interactive math
demonstrations containing GUI elements like sliders, input boxes etc.

Apparently, everything is done in the browser, because once we load
the page, it works even if we disconnect from the internet. (However,
saving the file to disk does not work).

I'm trying to reverse-engineer the JavaScript for this purpose, but I
thought someone on the dev team may be able to provide me with the
information I need. For example, the page is downloading a file called
pari-gp.js.mem  -- what is going on there?

More importantly, would the PARI team mind if someone hosted math
demos on their web page using the PARI javascript resources?

Thanks ...
Praveen