Georg.Fischer on Thu, 02 Jun 2022 12:28:40 +0200

Re: PARI in the browser, but served from a local Raspberry Pi?

Great - thank you for your very fast reply!
It works fine.

At the moment I removed everything from the page except
for the logo (with link), and the bare input/evaluation form.
Please tell me what copyright information you want to see
in the footer.

Later I might restore a link table to some of your pages,
the OEIS, and other math packages served by the Raspi.

Also, there should be some output wrappers for frequent PARI
patterns in the OEIS, for example:
  isok(n) = isprime(4*n-1);
  /* https://oeis.org/A005099, should be followed by: */
  for(n=1,100,if(isok(n),print1(n",")))

With my setup the user is not concerned whether it runs
on his machine or on the Raspi, except for the speed,
which is probably even better on his machine.

I did not yet install the additional packages,
nor do I know of plotting features, for example.

Cheers - Georg

What do I need? >
Note that https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/gp.html is a javascript
version (webassembly, etc) that run inside the user browser and not in
the web server.

What you need to serve are the files in
https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/gpjs/

What do you want to change ?

Cheers,
Bill

--
Dr. Georg Fischer, Rotteckring 19, D-79341 Kenzingen
Tel. (07644) 913016, +49 175 160 7788, www.teherba.org