Bill Allombert on Thu, 02 Jun 2022 10:46:23 +0200

Re: PARI in the browser, but served from a local Raspberry Pi?

On Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at 09:58:26AM +0200, Georg.Fischer wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Neil Sloane's OEIS currently has 111610 PARI scripts.
> I'm one of the OEIS editors, and I started to set up a
> Raspberry Pi that offers a suite of math software packages
> for testing program snippets in the OEIS.
>
> Users should be able to test PARI (and other) scripts
> from any device (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android) on the
> local (W)LAN, without Internet connection, and without
> installing the software packages themselves.
>
> PARI/GP is running fine on the Raspi's commandline,
> but I want to offer it by the Apache2 server on the Raspi
> with a heavily stripped-down/modified version of your evaluation
> page at <https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/gp.html>.
>
> What do I need?

Note that https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/gp.html is a javascript
version (webassembly, etc) that run inside the user browser and not in
the web server.

What you need to serve are the files in
https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/gpjs/

What do you want to change ?