Lonnie Cumberland on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:46:28 +0100

Re: newbie question

Thanks, that did the trick.....

I was just trying to replicate what I saw and am still trying to get a
feel for the Pari program although it looks to be very good.

I do some work on Number Theory and think that this will be of great

Thanks and have a good day,

Lonnie T. Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated

Email: Lonnie@outstep.com

"Open Source...... opening the doors for the future in the world of