Lonnie Cumberland on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:18:21 +0100

newbie question

Hello All,

I am new to Pari after using Landon Calc for a while, but had some
problems with it and thought that I would try a more advanced package
like Pari.

I just installed Pari on a Windows machine and tried a simple plot

it seems to have plotted the result in the text command space instead
of a graphical window.

do I need to configure something else or add some more packages to
have it popup a graphical window.

does it depend upon something like GNUPlot or something?

Thanks and have a good day,

Lonnie T. Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated

Email: Lonnie@outstep.com

"Open Source...... opening the doors for the future in the world of