Bill Allombert on Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:21:48 +0100

Re: A patch for native PARI/GP build on Windows (Mingw+Msys)

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 09:05:54PM +0200, Vasili Burdo wrote:
> Bill Allombert wrote:
>> What happen if you download the tar.gz and extract it instead of using the SVN ?
> Line endings will be the same as on machine where tarball was created.
> Most likely - unix style :-)

Ok so I removed the eol-style property from all file in src/test/32 and
src/test/64.  I suppose we should have some policy about which files should be
eol-style native instead of the current "mixed" situation.

>> We should set the SVN so that the line ending are the same.
> Agree. Let's make them unix style (i.e. "lf"). It works well enough for
> Windows, but I'm not sure for Mac.

Well, it seems that the unix layer of OS X use unix style line ending.