Vasili Burdo on Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:08:03 +0100

Re: A patch for native PARI/GP build on Windows (Mingw+Msys)

Bill Allombert wrote:
What happen if you download the tar.gz and extract it instead of using the SVN ?
Line endings will be the same as on machine where tarball was created. Most likely - unix style :-)

We should set the SVN so that the line ending are the same.
Agree. Let's make them unix style (i.e. "lf"). It works well enough for Windows, but I'm not sure for Mac.