Hongyi Zhao on Sun, 08 Jan 2023 13:12:43 +0100

Re: Solve an non-homogeneous system of equations mod Z.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 6:09 PM Bill Allombert
<Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 08, 2023 at 11:19:59AM +0800, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 1:49 AM Bill Allombert
> > <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:

> > > You should start by replacing mat1 by matriqz(mat1,-2) as I suggested.
> >
> > There is a typo in the command "matriqz" mentioned above, which should
> > be written as "matrixqz".
>
> Indeed.
>
> > IIRC, as far as this problem is concerned, you haven't mentioned
> > matrixqz in the whole discussion process.
>
> Fortunately, this list is archived, so we do not have to relie on memory.
> My first post in this thread is
> <https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/pari-users-2301/msg00001.html>
> which end by "I suggest you look up matrixqz."

Exactly. Thank you for the link to the accurate historical
documentation. It would be better if the whole mailing list archive
could be searched online.

> Cheers,
> Bill.

Regards,