Andreas Enge on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 19:39:03 +0100

Re: Release of PariDroid-2.13.2.2.0

Am Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 01:17:30PM -0500 schrieb Thomas Kellar:
> I tried it on my ancient Nexus 7 running android 6 and it installed
> fine but stopped working as soon as you start it!
> There must be a minimum android version it runs on.

This is unfortunate! We compiled it with a minimum API version of 19
(Android 4.4). However, it then crashes on the emulator with the
corresponding version, exactly as reported here:
   https://github.com/android/ndk/issues/964
I did not find a solution to the problem.

As indicated on that site, the .apk however starts to work in an emulator
with API 23, that is, precisely Android 6. So I am surprised it does not
work on an actual device with this version.

Do previous versions work for you? They are available at
   https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/paridroid/

Andreas