Andreas Enge on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 16:56:49 +0100

Release of PariDroid-2.13.2.2.0

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the release of PariDroid version 2.13.3.2.1,
which has been compiled with the newest PARI/GP version 2.13.3.
Additionally we have made a small change to the interface, highlighting
the command input field when starting the application.

Downloads are possible, as usual, from
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html#paridroid ;
if you installed from an app store, you will either have to uninstall
your current version first, or wait until the new version appears
in the app store.

Laurent and Andreas