Alessandro Languasco on Fri, 16 Apr 2021 12:57:51 +0200

Re: Apple ARM M1 processor - gp2c

.

Dear Alessandro,

ld: warning: ignoring file stack.o, building for macOS-arm64 but
attempting to link with file built for unknown-x86_64

It seems you are mixing arm64 binary with intel binaries, which
seems strange.

You can try to do 'make clean' and rebuild.

Dear Bill,

thanks for the hint; that was a problem !!
Now I have a running version but with some problem with the readline.

To compile with gmp, I first had to install gmp with brew and than
link to it at the Configure stage. For some reason the same trick is not
working with deadline.

Probably I am doing another stupid mistake.
After lunch, I will try again.

Thanks again,
Best regards
Alessandro

If it does not work, please send me the full buildlog.