Tiago Mendes on Mon, 11 May 2020 17:38:09 +0200

Length of a vector

Hi,

I have the following vector ,  GEN vec = mkvecn(0). I will add numbers to this vector and in the end i need to know the size of this vector.

Is there a function like the  len function in python that returns the length of the vector ?

Or do i need to count the number of elements ?

Obrigado,
os meus cumprimentos

Tiago Mendes