Bill Allombert on Sun, 24 Nov 2019 16:43:00 +0100

Re: Finding the generating funcction for a theta sequence?

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 01:01:43PM +1100, Kevin Acres wrote:
> Hello Bill,
>
> Thanks for getting back.  My end goal was to try and come up with a,
> relatively simple, eta quotient that also generates this sequence.

Is it possible ? For eta quotients a_0 = 0 while here a_0 = 1.

> Are you able to offer any advice in that area?

You need to come up with a set of 'nice' modular forms
that live in the space of weight-2 modular form of level 24.

Then you can just use linear algebra to find a match.

Cheers,
BIll