Dirk Laurie on Sun, 21 Oct 2018 21:40:59 +0200

Re: References for Numerical Integration

<ad>
Have a look at Chapters 1 and 9 of the book "The SIAM 100-digit
Challenge: a Study in High-Accuracy Numerical Computing".
</ad>

Pari-GP 2.2.8 code (inter alia) is on the site:
http://www-m3.ma.tum.de/m3old/bornemann/challengebook

-- Dirk
Op So., 21 Okt. 2018 om 19:35 het kevin lucas <lucaskevin296@gmail.com> geskryf: