Jacques Gélinas on Sun, 02 Sep 2018 20:16:43 +0200

Re: "intrinsic <return>" could be interpreted as "?intrinsic <return>"

> It seems you are missing something: 'primes' is actually a value

This topic was closed by the previous answer of K.B.

For the record, what I am really missing is the completion feature of readline (on Windows)
to confirm the spelling/existence of a function.
That is why I would like to use (# being my prompt)
# <builtin>
as a shortcut, but now this returns no information at all to me.

BTW, how can I get the evolution of the NUMBER of builtins available in gp
through the years and decades ? Is there a directory/file in the source that lists
them all so I could use awk or grep to extract a list ?

Jacques Gélinas