Elim Qiu on Wed, 23 May 2018 06:06:35 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: How to launch gp with an initial script in windows xp?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How to launch gp with an initial script in windows xp?
- From: Elim Qiu <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 22:05:04 -0600
- Delivery-date: Wed, 23 May 2018 06:06:35 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=RC1IflbzrXUgjPKZK356k2sLmv7/nMgPH15wiHlq7WU=; b=vRqbBqAeAF3YOU725huJ2ghnFRBlxkCaQ6Sh+U99cNVcAyboiSAWH5eC7kiW2DcLij MuXIN+wIcScs6VMXePS9LEbVOC4+pjhH43AiB43bVLPXIL1qTMk31Cd9DvGFdUAZjHAC uNYxFCUqTlXwIlq+80q0irlRjSB3JSuQJhX23uzPKtA7pflBMqW9QpEh7Q/xml5pQLR1 zvk8jPAq0zIHM30hs60llBJ1yYitg8F/TLbCSWNnOTM7d5W/odMVr6vagfXI4Z+q0hA3 /KCST6mUO4xsX7ZgvupJsuUC1GFl+GUPSd/xW1rREKx5/S/FbprNX1MqneO+v1CDUdRj c9OQ==
- In-reply-to: <CAKxJ45_JUrDAksLk3ypZnYg+tHttH_uqnByjv15zK3bkZrmhcg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAKxJ45_JUrDAksLk3ypZnYg+tHttH_uqnByjv15zK3bkZrmhcg@mail.gmail.com>
Never mind. I found this is just a text encoding problem. Make sure it's in ANSI, it'll be ok.
I have some text file (with gp name extension), they define the functions and some constants.
I right click the file on my desktop, choose using gp open it, then gp read the file silently and successfully. But if I put the file somewhere else and do the same thing, gp will give warning: “xxx.gp
is not a GP binary file” and simply skip the file.
So what's the difference and how to solve the problem? I certainly prefer the text file because it's so easy to read and edit...
Thanks for your help