Elim Qiu on Wed, 23 May 2018 02:09:19 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
How to launch gp with an initial script in windows xp?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: How to launch gp with an initial script in windows xp?
- From: Elim Qiu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 18:08:39 -0600
- Delivery-date: Wed, 23 May 2018 02:09:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4b3iCRA1x0uFOFskWUTvyR/Nwz+lkerwvyhbNkLxA9U=; b=cFQViLDl7brM4o2NOSxxFWoDiD1eL6PhatJGBRi0khib0NoXYK59zrqws1yq+BU7B3 1bm45D2u14TDztmwxI4m26+ZOSQR+03j5tPA4vMpvRYTAYOZTHqiL6vfiMOwleJv4dJs dZnxIcbx2ZFcqYzddrZ/EM8bt11umN/jgyEVwaabD4kuUm896Eew74psYsqSPeuyi4AH Rufmeiy28jqo9VHKuaBHYSXYG3/8o0ajdfMkuKzxbM+4HMG506yMsB7KeCfgwRFgxjZj 9sLR+8OADrxXJ/UH6KzXzEY086hijfWJzPz7UCAISMe2rTVfbHnZd1sSFjBse32NyvOz PaPQ==
I have some text file (with gp name extension), they define the functions and some constants.
I right click the file on my desktop, choose using gp open it, then gp read the file silently and successfully. But if I put the file somewhere else and do the same thing, gp will give warning: “xxx.gp
is not a GP binary file” and simply skip the file.
So what's the difference and how to solve the problem? I certainly prefer the text file because it's so easy to read and edit...
Thanks for your help