Max Alekseyev on Sun, 10 Jun 2007 01:04:57 +0200

Re: 'necklace'-type classes of combinatorial compositions

Yeah, sorry about this bug.
Hopefully, the attached version has no bugs.

Regards,
Max

On 6/9/07, john n <johnnagelson@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks very much for your amazingly quick help with this.

But your implementation lists some classes more than once. E.g:

? par_all(7,4)

[1, 1, 1, 4]
[1, 1, 2, 3]
[1, 1, 3, 2]
[1, 2, 1, 3]
[1, 2, 2, 2]

...but [1, 1, 2, 3] and [1, 1, 3, 2] are equivalent under a combination of
reflection and cycling.

Thanks again - I am very grateful!

Cheers,

John