Max Alekseyev on Sun, 10 Jun 2007 00:00:32 +0200

Re: 'necklace'-type classes of combinatorial compositions

My quick-n-dirty implementation is attached.
Function par_all() iterates over the smallest lexicographical
representatives of each equivalence class and calls process() function
for every such representative. Currently process() simply prints out
its argument. E.g.:

? par_all(9,3)
[1, 1, 7]
[1, 2, 6]