Justin C. Walker on Sun, 20 Nov 2022 21:13:28 +0100

Re: Compilation glitch - 2.15.1

Thanks for the hint - I think what’s happening is I earlier mistyped the “—kernel” flag, and that seems to have made a rut that the compilation can’t get out of :-}

A quick “make clean” seems to have cleaned things up, and, after a few hours of “-tune”, I’ll be on my way!

Thanks again!

Justin