Justin C. Walker on Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:37:06 +0100

Compilation glitch - 2.15.1

Hi,

Just downloaded PariGP version above, and tried to build.  I normally build from scratch, and infrequently download the pre-built version.  When I build, it generally works without problems, once I ironed out the faulty memory issues.

This time, the compile barely gets out of the gate.

My last attempt was with “make gp”, the results of which are below.

The system is macOS Catallina (10.15.7), on a 16” MBP 2019 (2.4 GHz 8-core Core i9).

Clues and pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Justin