Jamie Morken on Thu, 07 Nov 2019 08:50:05 +0100

Re: Pari programs on oeis, accessing internal calculatios

Hi,

>what if the program does a(n)=(n+1)!-n! instead ?

I think the equal length sequences would be:

n+1, (n+1)!, n!, (n+1)!-n!.

>Let's say a(n) = sum(k=0,n,binomial(n,k)^3)

That is a good example, the simplest equal length sequences might be:
sum(k=0,n,binomial(n,k)^3), sum(k=0,n,binomial(n,k)), it is a bit arbitrary
to decide how to construct the equal length sequences but whatever method
is easiest to implement would work as a proof of concept.

It is a statistical approach to find relationships between A numbers,
so the most straightforward and simple implementation might be good
enough.

cheers,
Jamie