Bill Allombert on Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:20:47 +0100

Cryptographic signatures for latest PARI and GP2C release

Hello PARI developers,

For those e-paranoid among us, I have added cryptographic signatures in
the download page <http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html> for
PARI and GP2C.

This signatures are done using my OpenPGP key 0xb5444815 available
on public PGP key servers like pgp.mit.edu.

Checking the signature with GPG is just a matter to copy the file and
its signature  (.asc) and running gpg on the signature.

The crucial point of course is whether the key really belong to me. For
this, the best solution to ask for my key the next time you meet me.