Justin Walker on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:56:35 -0800

Re: 2 recent changes

On Tuesday, Mar 11, 2003, at 06:13 US/Pacific, Bill Allombert wrote:

Hello PARI-dev,

I would like to announce two recent changes:

1) PARI has now an optimised inline assembly kernel for the PowerPC
architecture, thanks to Guillaume Hanrot.

Please test it especially on Mac OS X. We have only tested it on Linux.

I checked out ToT and it builds 'darwin-none'. What's the trick to get darwin-ppc and the corresponding gmp kernel?

Regards,

Justin

--
/~\ The ASCII           Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-at-Large
\ / Ribbon Campaign