Alexandru Ghitza on Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:01:05 -0700

library mode

Hello again!

I am yet again having some trouble with pari.  I did

make all

in the examples directory, then I tried to run the executables that were
created.  matexp-dyn worked just fine, but matexp-sta says:

matexp-sta: error in loading shared libraries: cannot open

I tried various things (such as appending /usr/local/lib to
/etc/, but I was unsuccessful.  I realize that this is most
probably a problem in my setup, not in pari; I hope nonetheless that
someone will know what to do :)

Thank you,
Alexandru Ghitza