Bill Allombert on Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:01:38 +0100

Re: Failed bench linear

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 04:37:42PM -0500, Charles Greathouse wrote:
> Sorry. This was the latest git version as of when I sent my email:

Did you try 'make clean' ?

Did you by any chance have moved the pari directory ?
does 'ldd gp-dyn' point to the right library ?

What is strange is that gp-sta and gp-dyn are built from the exact same .o files.
So it is unlikely to be a compiler issue, unless it is using uninitialized memory
(which will be different in gp-sta and gp-dyn)