Alan McConnell on Fri, 01 Oct 2010 16:36:06 +0200

Problem with colors in .gprc

Greetings!

I understand that e.g.
	colors = "no, no, no, no, 0, 1, 2"
is correct syntax to set the colors for gp.  I.e. "colors = ",
followed by seven comma-separated fields, surrounded by double-
quotes.

What I cannot find is:  what part of the gp results/prompts/etc
each field is for.  Can some one kindly give me a reply on the
order of:
First field gives the color of ...
Second field gives the color of ...
 	. . .
Seventh field gives the color of ...
(for instance, trial and error has already told me that the fifth
field gives the color of the response)

My TERM is   rxvt-unicode   i.e. it is color-capable.

My GP/PARI is  2.3.1  .

I am running Debian etch.

TIA for anticipated help!

Alan McConnell, in Silver Spring MD

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
     Have the courage to be ignorant of a great number of things, in