cino hilliard on Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:52:09 +0200

RE: v 2.4.2 echos \r file

Hi,
Thanks.

It looks like the scripts now have to have an ending semicolin for return values,
if statements and for statements. For the while statement, this was always required
anyway.  I went through 1000 lines in util2.gp file of 100 or so functions and did this
and now \r util2 works fine.
(07:04:57) gp > \r util2
(07:14:37) gp >

It looks like I will have to be a better programmer.:-)

Cheers and Roebuck,
Cino