Max Alekseyev on Sun, 27 Apr 2008 03:36:07 +0200

Re: Coppersmith's small root finding for modular polynomials

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:54 AM, Max Alekseyev <maxale@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:33 AM, Karim Belabas
>  <Karim.Belabas@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> wrote:
>  > * Max Alekseyev [2008-04-26 11:35]:
>  >
>  > > I wonder whether Don Coppersmith's method for finding small root of
>  >  > modular polynomial is implemented in PARI/GP?
>  >
>  >  (12:32) gp > ???Coppersmith
>  >  zncoppersmith
>  >
>  >  Is this what you're looking for ?
>
>  That's it! Thanks.

btw, is the bivariate version of Coppersmith's method implemented anywhere?
I mean the method based on this publication:

Don Coppersmith, Finding a Small Root of a Bivariate Modular Equation;
Factoring with High Bits Known, Advances in Cryptology - Eurocrypt'96,
Springer-Verlag
http://dsns.csie.nctu.edu.tw/research/crypto/HTML/E96.HTM

Thanks,
Max