Max Alekseyev on Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:56:01 +0200

Re: Coppersmith's small root finding for modular polynomials

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:33 AM, Karim Belabas
<Karim.Belabas@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> wrote:
> * Max Alekseyev [2008-04-26 11:35]:
>
> > I wonder whether Don Coppersmith's method for finding small root of
>  > modular polynomial is implemented in PARI/GP?
>
>  (12:32) gp > ???Coppersmith
>  zncoppersmith
>
>  Is this what you're looking for ?

That's it! Thanks.

Actually, I've tried to search it via "??? LLL" in GP and
"Coppersmith" at the PARI website, but neither search succeeded.

I think it make sense to list this function as related to LLL as well
as list the name of Coppersmith explicitly in the documentation, so it
would be simpler to find this function.

Regards,
Max