Vasily Golyshev on Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:07:51 +0400 (MSD)

Re: floating point exceptions in ellinits [2]

I made the benches, and almost all of them reported bugs.
That is Red Hat 7.3. I obtained the development release from
CVS. Could it be that I installed it in a wrong way? The title
line of GP looks different from what you quote (contains no
"(development CHANGES-...)" part).