Bill Allombert on Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:20:09 +0100

Re: third release candidate for 2.7.0

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 06:04:37PM +0100, Karim Belabas wrote:
> 3) After 'Configure --tune', the gp binary produces slightly different
> results from the expected ones. This is a known bug, not release-critical,
> and hard to fix. We will address it during the 2.8.* cycle :-)

I would like to clarify this: After 'Configure --tune', the gp binary *can*
produces slightly different results from the expected ones.  However this is
not the expected outcome: we are running ./Configure --tune every day to check
for such issues. So if this happens to you with an old tune.h file, try to redo
./Configure --tune to see whether this makes the issue disappear.