John Cremona on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 02:14:30 +0100

Re: Polroots/mod suggestion

Thanks for that -- his comments had seemed completely stupid to me,
but I did not know that he had such a history.

Strangely enough, gmail put this email of yours into spam (but not
those of Wanless)!  I only found it by chance while looking for
something else which I though might have gone astray.

John Cremona