Bill Allombert on Sun, 23 May 2010 13:48:53 +0200

Daily GP snapshot for Windows

Dear PARI lovers,

I am experimenting with a new service: since the pari machine build
a binary gp.exe for Windows each day, I can as well publish it.

So now the following directory
<http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/windows/svn/>
should contains a gp.exe binary build from recent SVN source.

This is a very basic binary, most advanced UI features are not
activated, but this can be useful to check whether a bug is
fixed in a new version.

The binaries are cross-compiled on linux and tested using wine before
being published. Please tell me if they work on a real Windows system.