Bill Allombert on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:31:28 +0100

Re: plotQt.c with Qt 4.3.2 + GUI for pari/gp

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 08:35:46PM -0500, Téragone wrote:
> Hello pari-dev,
> I have converted plotQt.c to Qt 4.3.2. All the files that I have modified
> can be found in the following zip file :
> I had take the original from cvs today.

Hello David,

Thanks a lot for your files!

Does this plotQt.c will still work with older Qt release ?

Please always refrain to make any formating or whitespace change
when preparing patches. This make them very painful to review.

For example there are several changes like

+void Plotter::paintEvent( QPaintEvent *) {

-void Plotter::paintEvent( QPaintEvent *)

which I have to review and decide they do nothing.