ramare on Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:51:53 +0100

A catch/throw mecanism with trap/error ?

Dear all,

 Being a lisp addict, I like the catch and throw mecanism. This is
exactly like the trap stuff except that what is trapped or caught
is not an error. So it just occured to me that it should be possible
to add, say 2/3 names of errors reserved for programming together
with a throwerror function that would trigger it. Or make catch equal
to trap and define throw.
 I'm not sure though that Bill will like my idea :-p
 Best,
 Amities,
               Olivier