Pierre Charollois on Fri, 06 Jan 2023 19:32:16 +0100

bnrL1 output ordering

Hello,

I am using the nice command bnrL1 these days;
it returns the values of L functions  for all characters modulo a given conductor, but
 I struggle to understand how the ordering for the output works. Is the trivial character given first ? last ?  What's the rule if the class group group/its dual is a product of cyclic groups  ?
 Also, I am more inclined towards partial zeta values; is there a specific command for that (and thus a "natural"  ordering for class group elements  that you have in mind ) ?

best regards,

Pierre Charollois