Markus Grassl on Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:10:50 +0200

suggestion: timer format

Hello,

I understand that the printing of timing information is hard-coded in the function 'convert_time' in the file 'gplib.c'.

In order to simplify the parsing of timing information, I suggest to make the format more flexible. The user might want to switch the format using 'default'; e.g. printing in seconds only, or include zeros in the printing of minutes when the time exceeds one hour.

Best

Markus