Andreas Enge on Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:03:23 +0100

Release of PariDroid-2.13.3.2.2

Hello,

following our latest release of PariDroid, we got some feedback that the
app could not be installed on Android 11; we also noticed installation
problems with very old Android versions. So we modified the build process
and are happy to release the new version 2.13.3.2.2, which should be
compatible with all Android versions from 4.4 to 12.

The functionality has not changed, so if you managed to install the previous
version, there is no need to update; otherwise, you may download the update
as usual from
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html#paridroid
or wait for it to appear on the F-Droid or Google app stores.

We thank Thomas Kellar for extensive testing of the release.

Laurent and Andreas