Ruud H.G. van Tol on Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:20:20 +0100

Re: factorint_as_string()

On 2021-12-20 14:50, Karim Belabas wrote:
* Ruud H.G. van Tol [2021-12-20 10:14]:

Thanks! Have been looking for advanced PARI-coding-FAQs, but failed.
[...]

Scripts we are aware of are listed at
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/Scripts/
(includes the Rosetta Code that Bill mentioned)

Our recent AMS book with Henri Cohen "Numerical Algorithms for Number Theory"
includes and explains many advanced scripts, all of which can be downloaded at
   https://www.math.u-bordeaux.fr/~kbelabas/Numerical_Algorithms/

Ah indeed, I had seen some of the Rosetta before,
which had already helped me: https://oeis.org/A350091

I'm not really a book person, but might still go for it. :)

-- Ruud