phiroc on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:46:35 +0100

Re: GP runs on iOS

Hi Andreas,
Good point.
I'll have a look at the file with hexdump tonight and let you know.
Best regards,
Philippe

----- Mail original -----
De: "Andreas Enge" <andreas.enge@inria.fr>
À: phiroc@free.fr
Cc: "Bill Allombert" <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr>, pari-users@pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr, "laurent facq" <laurent.facq@math.u-bordeaux.fr>
Envoyé: Lundi 22 Novembre 2021 11:43:54
Objet: Re: GP runs on iOS

Am Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:40:50AM +0100 schrieb phiroc@free.fr:
> I will email you screenshots tonight.
> I don't it's a GUI issue.

In the file that Laurent sent me, there was an issue with an unprintable
character at the end of a line; but it also breaks the PARI/GP session on
my Linux laptop, and I attributed it to copy-pasting between the Play Store
web site and email. But it could be worth checking. I used an editor on my
phone to type the program code and read it with the menu in PariDroid.

Andreas