Kevin Ryde on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 01:53:40 +0200

Re: Is it possible to do interval arithmetic, simulate passing intervals as function arguments, like in Giac?

I started a bit of poor-man's interval arithmetic for myself

    https://user42.tuxfamily.org/temporary/interval.gp

Believe it works, but the log and exp are not efficient.  I only wanted
a few simple operations, and stay in gp for convenience.  The kinds of
intervals I've used are a few terms of an alternating series, or a few
good decimal digits or bits so a pair of rationals bracketing an actual
value.