Andreas Enge on Mon, 01 Mar 2021 18:51:40 +0100

Re: Localization?

Hello,

Am Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 12:11:10AM +0700 schrieb Donald Sitompul:
> I just updating to PariDroid 2.13.1.1.9.  Now I see strange chars after
> invoking
> default(parisizemax,128004096), etc.

thanks for your report!

I can confirm, this prints a few Asian characters on screen. However,
the command seems to be taken into account,
   default(parisizemax)
shows the correct number 128004096.

> Perhaps the localization setting?

The app is not localised, so I suppose it is an encoding problem with
passing strings between the PARI C library and the app code in Java.
I will have a look.

In the meantime, you can add a ";" to your command:
   default(parisizemax,128004096);
to suppress output. And note that in the menu there is a "Settings" item
to modify, in particular, parisizemax; this will be memorised between
restarts of the app.

Andreas