Andreas Enge on Mon, 01 Mar 2021 14:02:28 +0100

Release of PariDroid-2.13.1.1.9

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the release of PariDroid version 2.13.1.1.9.
As usual, it incorporates the newest PARI/GP version, which this time
even corresponds to a major update from 2.11 to 2.13.1.

On the Android side, we have added the possibility to read files. In the
menu, clicking on the first item "Read" launches a file opening dialogue,
and the content of this file is then executed (as with the "read" command
in GP).

Downloads are possible, as usual, from
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html#paridroid ;
if you installed from an app store, you will either have to uninstall
your current version first, or wait until the new version appears
in the app store.

Laurent and Andreas