lucas legrand on Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:54:44 +0200

A tiny library over Pari/GP

Hi pari users,

I just published on github a repositery containing sources of a tiny C library builded over pari called libfact. It permits to compute objects related to generalized factorial functions introduced by Bhargava and co. More precisely, I originally worked on functions to compute regular basis for modules of integer-valued polynomials, but I finally end up with a coherent set of functions and i made a library out of it.

The most straightforward way to try it is probably to build the package and read the outed file "libfact.gp" within a gp-shell. It will install around 80 functions with help sections inside your gp-session. I tried to make a clear documentation with a lot of examples in gp-code to help the discovering.

I'm warning that this project should be considered as a beta beta and that it is probably highly bugish and for sure strongly optimizable.

The project on github : https://github.com/vilanele/libfact

Hope to have some feedbacks about it.

Cheers, Lucas