Brereton, Ashley on Thu, 17 Sep 2020 00:37:44 +0200

Re: Fortran compatibility

Many thanks for your suggestions and your quick responses!

I will have a go at using gp2C!

Concerning X, this may or not be a problem.

X in my case is something like:

X=1e36 x log(10000)

I hoped I could handle the multiplications inside Pari somehow.

Best wishes,

Ash