Andreas Enge on Tue, 01 Sep 2020 14:50:14 +0200

Release of PariDroid-2.11.3.1.7

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the release of PariDroid version 2.11.4.1.8.
As you would expect from the version number, it incorporates the newest
PARI/GP version 2.11.4. Additionally, there were quite a few changes under
the hood to modify the build system, relying on the configuration step
of PARI/GP instead of partially hand-crafted files. And the build now
uses the GMP library.

Downloads are possible, as usual, from
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html#paridroid ;
if you installed from an app store, you will either have to uninstall
your current version first, or wait until the new version appears
in the app store.

We have the suspicion that the build might not actually work on
32 bit ARM architectures, but lacking such material could not carry out
meaningful tests. So we would be grateful for reports of success or failure
if you wish to run PariDroid on a 32 bit platform. On the other hand, we
consider dropping the platform altogether due to lack of material, and
would be interested in your take on this.

Laurent and Andreas