Bill Allombert on Thu, 11 Jun 2020 22:40:41 +0200

Re: How to use OpenMP with PARI/GP?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 09:00:28PM +0200, Erkan Tairi wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> >However, you need to make sure you are using the tls version of libpari.
> >You need to build PARI with
> >./Configuree --mt=pthread
> >or with
> >./Configure --enable-tls
>
> Thanks, configuring with --mt=pthread worked nicely. However, I have one
> issues
> when one uses GEN type inside a struct. Please find my updated code here:
> https://codeshare.io/5OxlA0

This website does not seems trustworthy:

   Sorry but your browser is not compatible with Codeshare.  Download
   the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.

which is none of their business.
Please sent the code as an attachment.

Cheers,
Bill