John Cremona on Thu, 21 May 2020 10:24:55 +0200

Re: Real Algebraic Numbers

You might want to check out Sage's AA: see
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/number_fields/sage/rings/qqbar.html
: as well as QQbar (all algebraic numbers) there is AA (real algebraic
numbers).  I don't know how well it would handle multivariate
polynomials.

John