Aurel Page on Wed, 01 Apr 2020 22:04:49 +0200

Re: Factoring and memory usage by matkermod

Hello Doug,

matkermod is designed to be able to handle non-prime modulus, but for prime modulus using matker(Mod(m1,2)) should be more efficient (both in speed and memory consumption). That said, I know that the matxxxmod functions tend to use a lot of memory; I am planning to investigate at some point, maybe this can be improved.

Best,
Aurel